“The best selling carb blocker”
- You’ll get fewer calories from carbohydrates
- Your blood sugar levels will raise more slowly, meaning you’ll get a similar effect as if you ate food with a low Glycemic Index. Therefore you’ll feel full longer and you will have less cravings for sugar
- Your body will produce less insulin. Since insulin tells the body to store fat, a lower level of insulin will mean that less fat will be stored.
The effect of DEcarb is best described as lowering the Glycemic Index of the food you’ve just eaten. DEcarb can be used by both people eating a diet high in carbs that are looking to lose a few kilos and also for people eating a low-carbohydrate diet . It also works for people eating according to the GI method and are looking to reduce the blood sugar rush you get from a “forbidden” meal.
Here you’ll find frequently asked questions & answers about DEcarb: how it differs from other diet pills, and its pros & cons.
Frequently asked questions about DEcarb
Since a smaller amount of glucose is absorbed from the food, you will get flatter blood glucose and insulin curves and also absorb less calories from the food that you eat. The effect is similar to when eating food with low Glycemix Index.
Clinical studies of PhaseLite (the active substance of DEcarbs) shows a weight loss of between 4-8 pounds within a period of 4 weeks.
Every day you take between 1-3 pills before every meal, with a maximum of 6 pills per day.
- A two month study of 27 overweight people taking PhaseLite lost 127% more weight than people taking a placebo.
- A four week study of 60 overweight people eating a carbohydrate-rich diet showed that the people being given PhaseLite lost 2.4 kilos of body fat (not body weight) compared to those in the placebo group who lost only 0.35%.
- A four week study of 8 average sized people eating a carbohydrate-rich diet showed a weight loss of 3.8 kilos for the people taking PhaseLite compared to only 0.75 kilos for the placebo group.
- The Glycemic Index of white bread was tested with and without PhaseLite. With PhaseLite the GI of the bread decreased by 39%.
- A study of 11 average people eating white bread with butter showed that their bodies absorbed 66% less calories from carbohydrates when taking PhaseLite.
Popular pills increasing the fat burning processes are
- the more gentle: Lepigen X-strong and H.O.P.E,
- the more powerful (containing synephrine): Lepigen Superstrong,
- and the more long-term (containing wakame): Termoloss and Zenjaki (not sold in the UK at the moment).
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding you shouldn’t take DEcarb.
- Children under the age of 12 shouldn’t take DEcarb
- If you have a BMI under 18.5 you shouldn’t try to lose weight with DEcarb.
- Diabetics should contact their doctor before starting to take DEcarb since it affects the blood glucose.
- Don’t use DEcarb if you’re oversensitive to bean products.
- Several studies have shown that you do lose weight so yes, it does work. It’s approved by the EU.
- You don’t have to change your lifestyle, you don’t need to diet nor to exercise. Since you can continue to eat normally you won’t get the side-effects which might come with more demanding diet plans, such as dizziness, nausea and headache.
- It’s very easy to lose weight with DEcarb, all you need to do is swallow a pill, which increases your chances of succeeding.
- To live in a healthy way, eating well and exercising is something you should try and achieve, not only to lose weight quickly. The disadvantage of a diet pill, such as DEcarb, is that it’s a short cut and you lose the positive “side-effects” you get from other more demanding ways to lose weight, such as a healthier lifestyle.
- It could become expensive, especially if you continue for several months. When you stop taking the pills, you’ll stop losing weight.
- When you start taking DEcarb you could experience excess gas.
Missing a question? Please let me know!